The International Conference on Catalysis and Chemical Engineering board and organizers are committed to fostering an inclusive and respectful environment that encourages open collaboration, free exchange of ideas, and the advancement of knowledge. To maintain this atmosphere, we have established a Code of Conduct that applies to all participants, including attendees, speakers, sponsors, organizers, and volunteers. This Code of Conduct outlines the principles and behaviors expected from all individuals involved in our conference.
- Respect for All: Treat all participants with respect and dignity, regardless of their background, identity, affiliation, or viewpoint.
- Inclusive Environment: Foster an inclusive environment where everyone feels valued and welcomed. Avoid engaging in discriminatory or exclusionary behavior.
- Harassment-Free Zone: Harassment in any form, including but not limited to verbal, physical, or online harassment, will not be tolerated. This includes offensive comments, unwelcome advances, and any behavior that creates a hostile environment.
- Academic Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of academic integrity. Plagiarism and any form of research misconduct are strictly prohibited.
- Intellectual Property: Respect the intellectual property rights of others. Seek permission and give proper credit when using others' work.
- Conflicts of Interest: Disclose any potential conflicts of interest that may compromise the integrity of your research or professional interactions.
- Open Dialogue: Encourage open and constructive dialogue, even when discussing controversial topics. Engage in discussions with empathy and respect for differing opinions.
- Responsible Social Media Use: When using social media during the conference, be mindful of the impact of your words and actions on others. Respect privacy and confidentiality.
- Safety: Report any unsafe or concerning situations to conference organizers or venue staff immediately.
- Mental Health: Be aware of your own well-being and that of others. Reach out for help or support if needed and offer support to those who may require it.
Enforcement: Violations of this Code of Conduct will be taken seriously and may result in appropriate actions, including but not limited to warnings, removal from the event without refund, or to notifying appropriate authorities.
Conclusion: By participating in CCE, you agree to abide by this Code of Conduct. Our commitment to maintaining a respectful and inclusive environment allows us to collectively advance scientific knowledge and innovation while fostering a community of integrity and mutual respect. Thank you for your dedication to upholding these principles and contributing to the success of our conference.